1. Showcase statement pieces on pretty dishes. My personal favorite is a decoupage glass tray handcrafted by Ben Busko - I like to display my cocktail rings on it! Mine says "life starts at the edge of your comfort zone," and it's available HERE for purchase. However, you can order custom trays in different sizes - they're made-to-order, and you can personalize it with keepsakes, wedding invites and family photographs. Place one of these babies on your coffee table to elevate your interior game tenfold.
2. Hang your long necklaces. I absolutely love jewelry holders like the ones pictured below because they double as wall art. Personally, I'm a huge fan of Urban Outfitters' interior selection. Their pieces tend to be on the pricier side, but they're unique and high-quality so they're well worth the $$$ IMO. However, stores like TJMaxx, Marshalls, and Ross sell cute ones from time to time so keep your eyes peeled if you'd rather wait it out.
3. Display your bracelets on the necks of wine bottles. I absolutely love repurposing them - in fact, so much so that I'm thinking about writing a post on the many uses they have! Let me know if you think I should by commenting below. I personally like to group different sizes together (tall vs. short, thin vs. fat, you get the point). Vary your bracelet stack for an effortlessly cool vibe - you want to showcase different styles like I did below.
4. Store jewelry in re-purposed containers. Save cute boxes and hold your accessories in them! It's really as simple as that. Stack them on trays or place them on shelves to incorporate fun pops of color. I personally don't see the need to purchase new ones when I can simply re-use items I already have. As you can see below, I kept boxes from Laduree, Kendra Scott, and Kate Spade.
5. Organize your necklaces on a shoe rack. A few years ago, I bought this shoe rack on Gilt because I thought it'd look cute in my apartment (which it did), but it unfortunately damaged my heels by widening the fronts of them. I thought about throwing it away, but the frugal side of me kicked and thought, "hm, it's still in perfect condition - maybe I could use it to store something else?" Yeah, I'm SO glad I didn't trash it because it's a super convenient and fun way to display my statement necklaces. I especially love that each "level" rotates!
I hope you guys found these tips useful! How do you guys like to display your jewelry?