American Honey - Sensible Stylista

American Honey

Soooo, it's been a while since I last updated.  I've been away teaching at a music festival so things have been hectic.  I hope you guys understand!  Just bear with me for the next two weeks.  I promise I'll be much more consistent towards the end of the month!  Anywho, for today's OOTD I featured a GORGEOUS vintage floral maxi skirt from BCBG.  I found it in my mom's closet (WIN!) and just HAD to style it.  I paired the piece with a gorg v-neck from MeUndies.  Their tees are beyond comfy - super lightweight!  FYI:  also available in 8 other colors.  If you're looking for classic tees, these tops are for you.  
 A closer look at my necklace and tee...
OH, and I'm super excited to partner up with Paul's Boutique for today's post.  Their bags are seriously legit.  Think Kate Spade.  Sophisticated yet fun with trendy detailing.  Make sure to check their collection out by clicking HERE...
Skirt:  Vintage BCBG 
Shoes:  c/o Deb ($9.95)
Bag:  c/o Paul's Boutique ($137.50)
Necklace:  Off Saks Fifth
Tee:  c/o MeUndies ($25)

PS.  Don't forget to enter my INTERNATIONAL giveaway with Trask to win a pair of $258 sandals by clicking HERE!

12 comments

  1. Hey girl, absolutely gorgeous outfit!! ;) XO

    Lisa,xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skirt... wish I could score pieces like that in my mom's closet! lol love the bag too!
    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is so lovely ! Very nice prints and colours !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome find in Mom's closet! Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this skirt!!!

    http://thefashionprincessblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice combination.
    http://www.fashiondenis.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this skirt is ur mum's , wow, she must be a rellay stylish women
    nice bag doll
    keep in touch,
    ww.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the soft colors :)

    <3
    http://escapesweetest.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the look dear!

    Check out my latest SPECIAL OUTFIT POST and my other posts on Venoma's fashion diary
    XoXo Venoma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just like honey, you're very sweet here. Sweet style going with this top and the skirt. I like the sandals here too. You styled this one quite well.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete