Remix: The Bow-Back Skater Dress - Sensible Stylista

Remix: The Bow-Back Skater Dress

Oh hell yes, it's time for a remix.  For today's second post, I've restyled this GORGEOUS skater dress from Deb - clicky HERE if you'd like to see the original post.  Because my first pairing was mad formal, I thought I'd wear it casually this time around.
I accessorized with this trendy neon statement necklace from Accessory Mercado and grabbed my LucyMint crossbody.
Dress:  c/o Deb ($$26.25)
Bag:  c/o LucyMint ($24.99)
Necklace:  c/o Accessory Mercado ($36)
Shoes:  Coach Factory Outlet - old
Sunnies:  c/o Charlotte Russe

7 comments

  1. Skater dresses are so flattering! Love the color :) x

    http://colorfullightning.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous dress! You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The back now dress is super cute and looks fab with the metallic sandals
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dress! Such a gorgeous back!

    XO IMKE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute dress !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. that dress is so gorgeous, you look beautiful :)
    The Juice Goose Diaries

    ReplyDelete