Remix: The Strappy Backless Dress - Sensible Stylista

Remix: The Strappy Backless Dress

Posting twice today because I owe ya'll for being flaky this month.  I styled this stunning strappy backless dress from Charlotte Russe last month - clicky HERE for the aforementioned post - and thought I'd do a remix for funsies. Since I dressed it up for you guys last time, I thought I'd style it for a casual summer day.  Which look do you guys prefer?
I threw on matching accessories (mint necklace + heels FTW) and grabbed my designer-inspired crossbody.  Oh, and here's a close up of my CR necklace! They have such an awesome (and affordable!!!) jewelry selection. 

Necklace:  c/o Charlotte Russe
Dress:  c/o Charlotte Russe
Shoes:  Jessica Simpson via TJ Maxx - old
Sunnies:  c/o Charlotte Russe
Bag:  c/o LucyMint ($32.99)

PS.  I'm currently hosting a US giveaway on Instagram with JYJZ to raffle away a STUNNING black dress!  All you have to do to enter is follow @sensiblestylista & @jyjz and repost the picture with the hashtag #sensiblestylistaxjyjz HERE.


3 comments

  1. LOL please delete my other comment and use this one! I made an error haha. Loving this dress on you. I can't decide which look I like more, I like them both! It is such a great dress.

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress ! Love the colour !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful dress, color suits you perfectly :)

    http://noissapym.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete