The Kimono - Part Deux - Sensible Stylista

The Kimono - Part Deux

Alright guys, it's kimono time again!  I styled a sweet fringed version HERE last week, and I was so obsessed that I just had to re-feature the trend, ha!  
This fab kimono is yet another elegant piece from Charlotte Russe - the belled sleeves are such a beautiful touch. Anywho, they have a BUNCH of different styles available online so make sure you check 'em out stat.  FYI: this item is an online exclusive
A closer look at my necklace from Charlotte Russe!  LOVE their jewelry so much.  Make sure to clicky HERE to shop their collection now...


Necklace:  c/o Charlotte Russe ($6)
Dress:  Mossimo via Target - old
Kimono:  c/o Charlotte Russe ($22.99)
Bag:  Vintage Bally
Shoes:  Candie's via Kohl's - old

PS.  Make sure to check back at 4:30 PM EST!  I'll be blasting a fun little post for you guys~  My first bikini post *grins*

4 comments

  1. i am a kimonno addict , just love yours
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimonos are soo cute!! I love them! <3 and this one in particular, the print is gorgeous!

    Kisses
    Val
    www.beautyval13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete