The Laser-Cut Trench - Sensible Stylista

The Laser-Cut Trench

Alright guys, I'm super excited to share today's work-friendly look with y'all. I centered my OOTD around my new laser-cut trench courtesy of Donna Degnan.  It's definitely a wardrobe fave.  It adds just the right amount of edge to any and every ensemble.  For those of you unfamiliar with the brand, their label's all about effortless sophistication.  They were founded on the belief that women should look chic on all occasions.  Now, this trench IS an investment, but it's worth every penny IMHO!  I highly recommend picking up one for yourself, especially since it's on sale HERE.
Everything else I'm wearing today is old!  My dress pants are from Madewell, my shoes are from Castro (available here for $26.77), and my top's from H&M.  I'll make sure to link similar items for you guys below since I don't have product URLS listed.  
Clicky here to shop my look:

7 comments

  1. Great outfit, love the heels!

    xx

    http://www.unromanceconlamoda.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a neat jacket! I've never seen anything like it before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with that coat!!

    XO Sahra
    Que Sera Sahra

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right, it does add the best amount of edge and still look so chic! I love the length of it as well and it offers this interesting image of it shimmering (but really its due to its cuts). I would love to see you rock some simple gold or silver jewelry with it as well :)

    https://www.etsy.com/shop/OliveYewJewels

    ReplyDelete