Pajama Pants for the Office - Sensible Stylista

Pajama Pants for the Office

Alright guys, I'm pumped to tell y'all about my new pants from Gap.  These bottoms are ridiculously comfortable - they're like pajama pants for the office, ha.  Made of 100% rayon, they have interior drawcord ties with an elasticized back waistband.  They seriously just look like printed dress pants though.  Good call on the hidden drawstring, designers!  Regarding fit, they lie low on the waist, and they're fairly loose - they still look polished though because they taper towards the bottom. For those of you interested, these pants are available here in green floral and gray - the version I'm wearing below is (unfortunately) sold out.  

Anywho, let's talk a bit more about today's OOTD.  I paired my joggers with a neutral sweater to match and threw on a moto jacket for a bit of edge. I carried my Prada saffiano and wore my fave heels from Castro to top things off.  If I could go back in time, I'd accessorize with a fun statement necklace! Oh well. I was in a hurry because I set my alarm for 6:30 PM instead of AM, oy. I hate when I do stupid stuff like that, ha.  What do you guys think of these pants?  Would you wear 'em to work?  If so, how would you style them?

Shop my look:



4 comments

  1. You look amazing, I love every detail about this look
    http://loving-evelyn.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice pants !

    Giveaway, win a pair of Esqido lashes 35$
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cream against leather looks amazing! I love how you threw in patterns because it's a great way to enhance the appeal of the overall outfit. Gold or silver jewelry is another lovely way to make some color pop in an outfit!

    https://www.etsy.com/shop/OliveYewJewels

    ReplyDelete