The Lacy Yellow Skirt: Remixed Three Different Ways - Sensible Stylista

The Lacy Yellow Skirt: Remixed Three Different Ways

I'm all about lace today on Sensible Stylista.  I styled three fabulous ensembles for you guys and centered them all around, you guessed it, my fitted yellow pencil skirt.  The looks I've featured today are dedicated to those of you seeking work-friendly inspo.  All three were featured previously so if an outfit (or outfits for that matter) looks familiar, think of this as a refresher!
Left: A splash o' print (or a LOT in this case) never hurt nobody! For this look, I styled my skirt with a printed blouse from Talbots.  Since the pairing's quite "busy," I made sure to keep things simple on the accessory front aka no statement jewelry.  I could've definitely worn a dainty necklace or something, but I decided to skip it altogether.  To finish off my look, I carried a beige bag and threw on cap toe heels to match.  Click here to see more from this post.

Middle: A classic white button-front elevates any and every ensemble. Throw one on to instantly ooze polish and sophistication!  If you don't have one already, pick one up STAT at your local Polo Factory outlet - you'll get serious quality for a fraction of the price.  To read more about this outfit, click here.

Right:  Yellow all day, err day.  This post is the most recent outfit I've shared on SS - if you missed it, no worries, simply click here to access the aforementioned blast.  Anywho, for this getup, I paired my skirt with a matching yellow top - yay for monochromaticism.  Since the color itself makes a bold statement, I made sure to accessorize with neutral pieces.  TIP:  throw on nude shoes that match your skin color to visually elongate your stems.Which look do you guys like best?

Would you like me to do more of these remix posts? Make sure you leave me a comment below - your feedback means the world to me!

5 comments

  1. very lovely
    luv the skirt
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This skirt is so pretty !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice skirt :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love that second look! The white and yellow pair really well together <3

    ReplyDelete