The BAMF Suitcase You Needed Yesterday - Sensible Stylista

The BAMF Suitcase You Needed Yesterday

Holy freaking crap, guys.  I can't WAIT to tell you all about my new suitcase!  I'm not gonna lie, when I first saw the price tag, I kind of flipped the eff out, but now that I've experienced the magic that is Raden, I'd happily dole out more $$$ for another.  After lugging around heavy cases for years, this baby was a godsend.  Like, I don't even know how this is real.  It's ridiculously light yet hella strong, and I love that it glides effortlessly.  My model's an A28 check, but the A22 carry is also available for purchase.  
...the A28 check is (obviously) luggage you check, and the A22 carry is an carry on.  I know that's basic, but hey, gotta cover all my bases just in case.  Anywho, my beautiful case is bronze, and it only weighs 13lbs (!!!!)  The silver, gold and bronze cases are more expensive at $445, but the others (there are 7 additional colors available) are $395.  You can get them in either gloss or matte!
The A22 only weighs 8.4lbs and is available in 12 colors total!  Like the A28, the gold, silver and bronze hues cost more ($345), while the other shades are priced at $295.  I know it's a hefty sum, but think about it this way, you'll be using this for years - and I mean YEARS - to come.  Plus, it's built with kickass tech that'll do you good + give you so much peace of mind.   
Once you get your case, you sync it up with Raden's phone app where you can locate your case with bluetooth technology.  You literally NEVER have to worry about it getting lost because you'll be able to track it wherever you go.  You'll also be able to weigh it with its ergonomic handles, which is all kinds of awesome.  You guys have no idea how many times I've had to unpack my sh*t and stuff clothing into my carry on in front of Southwest's ticketing booth in order to avoid getting charged a ridonkulous amount of cash for my heavy @$$ bag.  On top of that, this baby CHARGES YOUR PHONE (!!!!) Soooo, lesson of the day:  go out and purchase a Raden suitcase because this will seriously improve the quality of your life.

...you're welcome in advance.
Oh, and I almost forgot to tell you about my OOTD!  My top's from Marled Clothing, my white skinnies are from Stitch Fix, and my adorable headphones are from Ankit.  I'm always cold on planes so I make sure to bundle up, even during the summertime.  Anywho, that's it for today! I hope you enjoyed my latest.  A huge thanks to Sung Shin for taking awesome photos like always!

2 comments

  1. I really like the color! I can definitely tell that it can hold a lot of stuff. Great review! :)

    ReplyDelete